Juniper Willa Studios
Whereas for valuable consideration hereby acknowledged as received, the
Parent/Guardian on behalf of the Model grants the Photographers permission to photograph and/or film and sound record the Model and furthermore grant permission to use the resulting work ("the Work") according to the terms stated hereunder:
1. Any permission granted to the Photographers shall extend to his/her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns and shall be irrevocable and perpetual without any further or additional claim for compensation by either the Model or the Parent/Guardian.
2. Permission is specifically granted for the Work to be edited, altered, distorted, used in whole or in part, in conjunction with other images, graphics, text and sound in any way whatsoever and without restrictions.
3. Permission herein granted is absolute and final and shall not be subject to further inspection or approval by either the Model or Parent/Guardian at any stage in the use of the Work.
4. Use of the Work shall be unrestricted as to location, quantity or frequency, may be for any purpose and in any medium whatsoever, whether foreseen or unforeseen at this time, except where such use is in contravention of the law.
5. Use of the Work may be in conjunction with the Model's own or fictitious names.
6. The Photographer shall own all rights in the Work which shall accrue to the benefit of his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
7. Notwithstanding the above, the following uses are specifically noted and agreed to, and specific exclusions for use listed here shall take precedence and restrict the use of the work accordingly:
8. The Parent/Guardian warrants having read and understood this Model Release Agreement and warrants being the Parent or legally appointed Guardian of the Model, and being of legal age and competency and with every right to enter into an agreement on behalf of the Model.
9. With full knowledge of the above, the Parent/Guardian acting on behalf of the Model hereby releases and shall hold harmless the Photographers and his/her successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns from all claims or damages including but not limited to defamation or violation of right of privacy or publicity, resulting from or associated with the use of the Work.
10. The Parent/Guardian agrees that the provisions contained herein shall be binding upon the Parent/Guardian and Model as well as their collective successors, legal representatives and assigns.
11. This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin and should any provision of this Agreement be judged by an appropriate court as invalid, it shall not affect any of the remaining provisions whatsoever.
12. The parties agree that any or all parts of this agreement may be submitted to the other party in legible and recordable electronic form and upon acknowledgement of receipt by the receiving party shall become valid parts of the agreement.
I, the undersigned, have read and understood the above policies.
To electronically sign please click here